• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Donald Trump could shave his head on Sunday

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This could be very interesting.

Donald Trump has challenged WWE president Vince McMahon to a fight on Sunday. They each picked wrestlers to represent them in the fight. Whoever wins the fight gets to shave the other guys hair in front of stand in referee Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Donald Trump May Lose His Hair On Sunday - Starpulse News Blog

This could be quite funny. Interestingly enough the day of the fight and head shaving would be April 1st, 2007, so obviously there is speculation of an elaborate April Fools prank, but they both insist that both the match and the head shaving is real.

We will see. I personally want to see Trump shave his head. Then the world would know just how bald he really is as his hair grows back in, unless he starts wearing hats and bigger toupees. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
McMahon will get his head shaved in a huge publicity stunt for both sides. I can see it now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow.. Donald Trump won.. :(

Looks like he'll be keeping his hair after all. I bet he will never do something like this again. That was pretty risky on his part..

Donald Keeps His Hair | Hollyscoop

His hair is horrible though.. Something is definitely needing to be done regardless of his win.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It actually wasn't very risky at all, considering the fact that the outcome of the match was chosen beforehand.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, you never know. It certainly seemed to end up nicely in his favor though.. It's not like shaved heads are new to the WWE.. I'm sure McMahon isn't sweating it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

katharina

Registered Member
It actually wasn't very risky at all, considering the fact that the outcome of the match was chosen beforehand.
From the moment I heard about this, I knew that Vince would be the one coming away bald. :nod: Trump's whole image revolves around his hair and he's anything but foolish so there's no way he would have allowed that. Besides, he and Vince are friends from way back. :)

debrajean

A bald head is great for McMahon's image. A bald head in the world of wrestling is the norm. But, The Donald without his hair, jeez, that would a be a deal breaker for him. His hair is a part of his image and persona. Still, I would dearly love to see a decent cut, I'm certain it would benefit him.