Don Zaloog

Vegito728

Registered Member
I want to know what people thought about this card. I like this card a lot. His atk ain't great but his effect is. But I do think he was overrated, but he can change a game in an instant.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Vegito728 said:
I want to know what people thought about this card. I like this card a lot. His atk ain't great but his effect is. But I do think he was overrated, but he can change a game in an instant.
Do is rahter good in the up and coming format. With 2 Exiled it allows for Warriors to shine again.

Blur said:
Don has a special place in my heart...lol
Aww Blur has a soft spot, how funny. Seriously though I can see how it can happen.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I still hate the fact that they switched his guns with wimpy-assed daggers. You know what that means, right? Upperdeck wants us to chop up our classmates, not shoot them.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
I still hate the fact that they switched his guns with wimpy-assed daggers. You know what that means, right? Upperdeck wants us to chop up our classmates, not shoot them.
Your one funny guy. UD doesn't wnat us to cut up our class mate nor do any form of abuse to them. It's just that a Soccer Mom had here way a few years back.