Wii Don"t Buy!!!

Please don't waste your money on the Wii memory cards. Just go to a Radio Shack and buy an SD card.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is the difference between the two? Just names? Does Wii use standard size memory cards or special cards that work just for Wii?

jvdacanadian

Registered Member
not true, i have a 1.0 GB SanDisk For Wii SD card, and i use it in my digital camera every single day. it works fine and holds a lot of pictures that are easily transferred onto my hard drive. Plus its white and says Wii on it, which is super cool. And as far as price goes, I got 2 1.0GB cards (For Wii) for only 28 bucks with shipping. How you like me now

jvdacanadian

Registered Member
not true, i have a 1.0 GB SanDisk For Wii SD card, and i use it in my digital camera every single day. it works fine and holds a lot of pictures that are easily transferred onto my hard drive. Plus its white and says Wii on it, which is super cool. And as far as price goes, I got 2 1.0GB cards (For Wii) for only 28 bucks with shipping. How you like me now
but as far as the nintendo wii memory card that goes in the same slot as the gamecube memory card, dont buy that. thats a cheap piece of crap ripoff junk etc.