• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Don"t Buy!!!

kingpin

Please don't waste your money on the Wii memory cards. Just go to a Radio Shack and buy an SD card.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Thanks for the tip, I'll remember that if I get a Wii.

PENIX

Agreed. Do not buy Wii accessories. Infact, don't buy the Wii at all.

jvdacanadian

Registered Member
not true, i have a 1.0 GB SanDisk For Wii SD card, and i use it in my digital camera every single day. it works fine and holds a lot of pictures that are easily transferred onto my hard drive. Plus its white and says Wii on it, which is super cool. And as far as price goes, I got 2 1.0GB cards (For Wii) for only 28 bucks with shipping. How you like me now

jvdacanadian

Registered Member
not true, i have a 1.0 GB SanDisk For Wii SD card, and i use it in my digital camera every single day. it works fine and holds a lot of pictures that are easily transferred onto my hard drive. Plus its white and says Wii on it, which is super cool. And as far as price goes, I got 2 1.0GB cards (For Wii) for only 28 bucks with shipping. How you like me now
but as far as the nintendo wii memory card that goes in the same slot as the gamecube memory card, dont buy that. thats a cheap piece of crap ripoff junk etc.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Penix, why shouldn't we buy a Wii?