Dolph Ziggler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jan 20, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

This guy had a fantastic start with his first few matches, but what the hell are WWE doing with him now? He's got a lot of talent, he's extremely confident looking in the ring, but as time goes on i just feel that he's being thrown in the 'novelty acts' category.

After his first few matches there was a few people on here mentioning him for the money in the bank match, but for now, i just want to see him wrestle again! He had a ton of momentum behind him at the start and i think WWE are really missing the ball on this one.

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Well hopefully its just a snag for now. He was suspended for steroids not that long ago so I bet that has something to do with it.

But its gotta feel good for him that he was the first interaction McMahon had last night.

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Dolph's awesome...entertaining and great in the ring. I think he's got a good future with the WWE.

I'm surprised to hear he used Steroids, though.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a big fan of Dolph Ziggler, and I agree with you I wish that he had more oppurtunites in the wrestling ring, hes very gifted and I believe he deserves to get a push.

I really hope he is in the Money in the Bank match.