Dolph Ziggler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jan 20, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

This guy had a fantastic start with his first few matches, but what the hell are WWE doing with him now? He's got a lot of talent, he's extremely confident looking in the ring, but as time goes on i just feel that he's being thrown in the 'novelty acts' category.

After his first few matches there was a few people on here mentioning him for the money in the bank match, but for now, i just want to see him wrestle again! He had a ton of momentum behind him at the start and i think WWE are really missing the ball on this one.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well hopefully its just a snag for now. He was suspended for steroids not that long ago so I bet that has something to do with it.

But its gotta feel good for him that he was the first interaction McMahon had last night.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Dolph's awesome...entertaining and great in the ring. I think he's got a good future with the WWE.

I'm surprised to hear he used Steroids, though.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a big fan of Dolph Ziggler, and I agree with you I wish that he had more oppurtunites in the wrestling ring, hes very gifted and I believe he deserves to get a push.

I really hope he is in the Money in the Bank match.