TV Dollhouse

Iris

rainbow 11!
So a new show by joss Whedon just started last Friday. (He is the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly)

The show is obviously called Dollhouse.

The show follows an organization that employs mind-wiped DNA-altered humans known as Dolls who are implanted with false memories and skills for various missions and tasks. When they are not 'at work' they are living in a real life Dollhouse which gives the show the name. One of those mind-wiped humans, a young woman named Echo, is slowly starting to become aware of herself and what's going on - all the while somebody on the outside is trying to bring the Dollhouse down while getting closer to Echo - possibly not aware that she is one of the Dolls he is after.
I loooove it so much. The pilot episode was amazing. Is anyone else watching this show too?

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
I watched the pilot, I thought it was pretty good, although the pilot didn't do a whole lot about establishing the main characters. I guess they were focused more on establishing the premise.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I wanted to see this one but missed is, I think they have it up on Hulu. I'll have to go and see if it is up on there yet.
From what I saw from the commercials it looked interesting.

Iris

rainbow 11!
You definitely need to go watch this, Night, it's awesome. And yes, it is up there, I think.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Cool I just checked Hulu and it's on there. I guess I do have something to watch tonight.
It also doesn't hurt that the star of the show is Hot.:nod: I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers. ;)
------
I watched the first episode last night and it was good. I liked it. I think I will give this one a chance. It has the possibility of going somewhere other than being another pretty people show.

Thanks for the recommendation Iris.

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
I didn't watch the first episode but from what I've seen from the previews I can just tell this show won't be on long.

You heard it here first.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yeah. Fox pisses me off. Firefly, a show written by the guy that did Dollhouse, was ruined by fox. They didn't air the episodes in the right order, then after the finished season they canceled it.

Did anyone see the 2nd episode?

That hunter guy was such a twist, I wasn't expecting that at all. O: And it seems like Echo is breaking the imprint thingy, starting to remember stuff.