Dolan Tells Knicks Isiah's Job Is Safe

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44673/20070212/dolan_tells_knicks_isiahs_job_is_safe/

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's great news, because I believe that everyone on that team respect Thomas, which is a very key thing if you want your players to play 100% every game. I believe that Thomas has done a great job this season, and he's just a couple of players away from bringing this team to the playoffs. Curry must be estatic lol.

3. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 Guest

It is great news. It's always nice to hear that the upper management loves the coach and the direction they're going in instead of the other way around. Even though I don't like the Knicks, I feel that Thomas is the right fit as coach. He's the one that brought all of these players together and he needs to be the one to direct them.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Really well said BBallinYao. He's the one who brought them in, and he's probably the only one who would. But he's probaly the only coach who can coach this team and make them play. In my mind he's the same type of player as he's coaching right now and I think the players see that, and that's why there coming out and playing hard every night. Unlike last year.