• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Doing shots, get in here

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Or you'll miss all the fun.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll take a shot or two, three, four. Sure you want me there?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm two down so far with a bottle of Ice 101. This shit is going to hit fast.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I guess judging by the chat indicator, you guys are having fun! :p

I was at work and now I am hitting a bar. But I will probably have a beer, if anything, before leaving. I work early and the only reason I am going out is that it's my friend's birthday.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's always fun to party with Merc. Tell your friend Happy Birthday and have one for me.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Thanks! He had way too many. By 11 he couldn't hold onto a drink. Lol and he kept pulling his pants down. I don't think he will ever drink again!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That would be convincing Vajaykay, if any of you boring people were actually in chat. Not even Highlander was so HA.

I had my fun but eh, no one was there to see it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
How would that be convincing if I was there? That would mean I had never gone out! :p by the time I got home, no one was in chat.