Dogs or Cats?

Dogs or cats?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
So, are you a dog or cat person?

This doesn't mean you have to actually HAVE one or the other. I'm just wondering which you prefer.

I'm a dog fan all the way. I am slightly allergic to cats, but, that's really not why I don't like them. I never really liked the idea of paying to have an animal lay around all day who couldn't care less about anything but themselves.

Of course dogs are pretty selfish too but at least they pretend to like you if they think you have food for them. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd like to have both, as long as they were young when they met and got used to each other quickly.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've known people who had both. The only way to do it is to have them both from when they were really young. Like you said, they get used to each other quickly, but, also if they meet when they are young, they aren't strong enough to hurt each other. I wouldn't want both though. I'd rather have two dogs.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I love dogs. I don't like cats at all, I don't know why I guess I just never grew fond of them : ) who knows but I do love dogs. I have always had a dog since I was a kid but this is the first time in my life that I don't have any pets. I just don't have to time to devote to training and all. My daughter wants one though, maybe when she gets a little older and can handle the responsibilty : )

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah just make sure she can handle the responsibility first. Otherwise you'll be too attached to the dog by then to get rid of it and she'll realize that she can just let you take care of the dog. :D

I think dogs are really good for kids to have though to help them learn responsibility. There's room for error and the dog won't usually hate them if they forget to feed them once or twice. :)