• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dog w/brick tied to leg rescued from drowning

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
(CBS) DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - A reward of $6,000 is being offered for information leading to the conviction of the person who tried to drown a dog in Michigan's Rouge River, according to CBS Detroit.

Dog with brick tied to leg rescued from Mich. river, $6K reward offered for suspect's capture, report says
I hope they catch ever who did this and I hope they go to jail. I don't see how anyone could be so cruel to do this to the poor dog. You would have to be one cruel heartless individual. If they didn't want him they could of dropped him off at a shelter. This is one person I would be happy to see water boarded. I'm glad someone noticed and the dog was rescued.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm really happy to hear that the dog was rescued. How sick do you have to be to want to drown a defenseless dog? I hope they catch whoever did this and give them the most severe penalties possible.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Someone that would do this would do anything. They could very well hurt someone. I don't see how they sleep at night.

dDave

V.I.P.
What kind of sick individual tries to drown a dog?

I'm glad that the dog ended up safe in the end. I imagine this dog isn't the first animal to have been abused by this person, undoubtedly other animals have been hurt and/or killed :(

I too hope that the offender is caught and punished severely. It's never ok to do this to an animal. Some people find joy in all of the wrong places.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
This story reminds me of a story I am almost certain I heard about here on GF as well a few years back, about a young (teenage, I want to say) boy and girl throwing new born puppies in a river. That thread had a video and I did a great job deleting that from my memory till now.

This guy deserves the worst punishment possible. It's pure evil to do something like this.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm glad the dog is alright. I don't understand the logic of the person trying to kill the poor animal. It's almost as if they were trying to torture the poor creature to death.

I hope they find the culprit soon.