Dog Pwns Police Cruiser

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That policeman did a terrible job though. I'm convinced he didn't even care what happened to the car. If that was happening to me I woulda been alittle more forceful or got out of the car to prevent.

But yeah, that dog is a badass.

That dog has discovered the best chew toy. And I love how the other dog is constantly next to/behind him like " do it do it do it!"
Kind of strange to watch the car driving forward whilst the dogs were right there, though.
------
If that was happening to me I woulda been alittle more forceful or got out of the car to prevent.
Would you prefer them to chew your FACE off rather than the bumper :lol:

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That dog has discovered the best chew toy. And I love how the other dog is constantly next to/behind him like " do it do it do it!"
Kind of strange to watch the car driving forward whilst the dogs were right there, though.
------
Would you prefer them to chew your FACE off rather than the bumper :lol:
Hahaha well I would have a club...and a gun...

I'm just sayin'

Not that I want to injure the thing but come on, that's my car!

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Well at least there is still one animal that doesn't like the cops, I found it funny that one of the officers said during the video "I need to get this on camera.". Yeah you got it on camera already idiot just help get the dog off of the bumper.

nicolenicky

Registered Member
ohh mann that would b soo scarey.. i guesss the owners taught thier dogs not to like cops lol