Dog Food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lavoidgaskins, Jan 23, 2007.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I'm currently watching a dog for a week as a favor and I wanted to know what kinds of food the dog can and can not eat. Can they eat fruit, if so what fruit? Can they eat meat, probaly not but, I'd like to make sure.

Basicly a general list would be nice.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

How about just feeding it dog food.

Hoosier.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Dude. It's best if they don't eat food meant for humans. Just go to the store and get some dog food. Anything will do.

4. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

How about I want it to have a wide selection.

Who's to say fruit isn't meant for dogs? Correct me if I'm wrong but fruit is a natural food, so why not give it to them?

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Ask the owner what he usually feeds the dog.

6. Moiraine

Moiraine Guest

I agree w/ NA, but dogs can eat lots of fruits, even cereal products, However, you only discover what dogs like to eat through experiment. Best to ask what he normally feeds the dog. Just don't feed it chocolate..(im assuming you know that) Also most dogs can't digest milk based products very well and get diahhrea, so you probably won't want to give them much, if any cheese, milk, etc.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Just buy a few different cans of dog food and find out what it likes, then serve it for the week. No point in experimenting further, you don't want to do anything that will get you in trouble.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Just feed him some weed and he will pass out for a week lol..Kidding.

Get him some dog food, doesn't matter which, if he likes it, feed him that. Give him some fruit and yea

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I feed my dogs house food and dog food mixed together because they hate the dry taste of it and like it wet.

Just give it the good dog food stuff that has vegetables and such in it. Dogs usually love things tasty. Experimenting though can be a good or bad thing too, it might get sick with some foods u give or might not eat it at all which means u wasted ur money -_-; But u can always put it on the bill to the owner if that happens.

10. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Do you really need to get advice on what to feed a damn dog? It's a dog; feed it dog food. Sometimes I think you make this stuff up just to see how gullible we are.

Hoosier.