• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dog Figures Out Buses

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seattle's public transit system has had a ruff go of things lately, and that has riders smiling.

Seattle Dog Figures Out Buses, Starts Riding Solo To The Dog Park
I can't believe this dog figured this out. She gets on the bus without her owner then gets off at the dog park.

That would be so weird for a dog to just sit down beside you then jump up when the bus gets at her stop. Guess she has done this with the owner so much she knows where to get off.

Wonder if they make her pay.lol

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm amazed that they allow this because if the dog bit someone that would make them liable. Or if they fell in poo.

This happens a lot in Russia. Dogs there are learning to adapt, even cats.

Moscow’s 35,000 stray dogs have developed many tactics to surviving in the city. They’ve been observed obeying traffic lights, and witnesses say they’re notorious for the “bark-and-grab,” a ploy that involves startling people into dropping their snacks. They also ride the subway.

Animal Commuters: Strangest Creatures Found On Public Transit Around The World (VIDEO)