• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dog breeds you don't like

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like most dogs but there are two breeds I wouldn't have unless it was forced on me. Then I would try to give it away. One is a Chihuahua and the other is a Husky. Chihuahua's are nothing but ankle biters, that has been my experience with them, and Husky's, although pretty, are chicken killers, make terrible farm dogs. I've had two and they both killed chickens, goats and tried to kill a pig. There are others I don't particularly like. Like the ones that like to bark at everything, don't know when to shut up and their bark is shrill. I just don't dislike them as much as the two I mentioned. Still if one showed up here starving I would have to feed it.

How about you?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
There's not a single dog breed out there that I don't like. I love dogs and they love me. (Seriously, I've yet to meet a dog who dislikes me.) Couldn't tell you of a least favourite one, but my favourite will always be the pitbull. Mainly because they're misunderstood and vilified by chumps that have never even petted a pitbull, let alone own one. They may arguably be one of the most gentlest breeds when socialized properly. I've got two pit-mixes and their amazing dogs.

Dog owners, on the other hand, are shitbags.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I really like just about every dog I meet, but if I were getting one I'd avoid the smaller "yippy" dogs such as poodles and chihuahuas. That being said, a good friend of mine had a maltese poodle mix when we were younger and she was very sweet. Just not the kind of breeds I'd get.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't think of a specific greed I dislike per say but I prefer some over others. I am more of a fan of the larger dogs but I don't dislike the littler ones.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Weimaraners. Gross.

Also, I don't dislike them, but I would never have a husky (brat FACE sassy-ass dogs) a shibe (see husky comment) or a Jack Russell (too high-energy).

Impaired

Registered Member
Little yip-yip dogs that are high strung and bite your ankles. I just don't care for them.

Usually not the breed so much, as the owner.

Most dogs are better than most people, IMHO

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's not a single dog breed out there that I don't like. I love dogs and they love me. (Seriously, I've yet to meet a dog who dislikes me.) Couldn't tell you of a least favourite one, but my favourite will always be the pitbull. Mainly because they're misunderstood and vilified by chumps that have never even petted a pitbull, let alone own one. They may arguably be one of the most gentlest breeds when socialized properly. I've got two pit-mixes and their amazing dogs.

Dog owners, on the other hand, are shitbags.
I've known people with pitbulls and they were gentle. I think for the most part people make them mean.

NellyBell

Registered Member
I can't think of a dog breed I don't like. I prefer bigger dogs over the toy dogs but I don't dislike them. But really, I've never met a dog I didn't like before. I'm a big fan.