3ds Dog Abandonment?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LaRazaUnida, Nov 18, 2005.

1. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Who here has abandoned their dog??

I still keep in touch with the bastards, only to feed them and bathe them once a week then enter them in contests.:-/

2. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

My dog is often neglected, Meisha can get really shitty with me sometimes. I do wash her and feed her, and walk here whenever I see her... it is just that sometimes I don't see her for weeks at a time.

She is making me lots of money though, I have about 8000 dollaroos spare, if only real puppies made that much money ^_^

3. LaRazaUnida

"real puppies" make quite a bit if the owner shows 'em off.....if you know what I mean.

But nah, seriously. I can agree about the dog abandonment. I wonder if they will release a version with online play. I would think that would increase the longevity of the game. Having monthly dog contests and votings, monthly downloads such as clothes and music bytes. Create new animals available for download. Virtual parks, sidewalks, ect. ect. It could be alot of fun.

4. dk_rare

Of course they could just make a Rev version, make it so it can link with the DS version (DS Wifi, Rev built in wifi, 1 + 1 = ?). The rev version you could stroke your puppy FOR REAL, smake it around a bit, poke your finger up it's bum.

Oh and smack around your friends puppy's with online play

5. LaRazaUnida

That would be pretty funny. It would be alot easier to throw items at your dogs, that is for sure. I always found it funny when I would throw the jar and hit one of my dogs on the head and they would go "ark".

Online/multiplayer really needs to be revamped. You are not even playing with the other person, only their dog. You and the other person are doing entirely different things. I would throw a frisbee and ask my sister if she saw it and she would say no because they were fighting over a stick that she tossed to them.

6. dk_rare

I really want to see a far more in depth mode for online, and REALLY rare items, like so rare that you could sell them for thousands of Nintendog credits. And BREED the pups! Make MORE pups, have pure breds, which will be expensive to make and run (but good to sell to other gamers) or just mutts, bastard puppies that you can only get 10 credits for (and you are obligated to throw in a sack and some bricks to the buyer)

7. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

It would be pretty cool to adopt a dog that other people have abandoned. That way, the world doesn't become overpopulated with Nintendogs.

8. dk_rare

It would be a great social experiment, see how people treat thier dogs, if they ignore pound dogs and be all snobby with pure breds, see if there are any pure breeds left after a year or two : ) Leave it all up to the gamer, see what happens ; )

9. dk_rare

I'm commiting the ultimate form of dog abondonment, I am giving my copy of Nintendogs to my sister along with the DS I am giving her for Xmas. Will I buy the game again? Only time will tell.

10. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Wow, that's harsh. You're giving your dog away without even telling it. It'll think your sister is you, and be permanently fooled.