Doesn't this guy know the "science" is settled?

Discussion in 'Science & History' started by SmilinSilhouette, Dec 31, 2009.

1. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

No rise of atmospheric carbon dioxide fraction in past 160 years, new research finds

I wonder how soon Wolfgang Knorr, the Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Bristol, and/or Science Daily will be attacked, discredited, and demonized. Has it already started?

Will this study be discredited or will it be given the same prominence as other studies with contradictory results? My guess is that this will be swept under the carpet as it does not fit the predetermined narrative and the underlying agenda.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009

2. Charlatan

Charlatan New Member

It is carbon monoxide you prude! Not dioxide! Why does a whole 'army' of fools gather under this banner not understanding the terms?

Look, you get smoke, smoke suffocates. Smoke is not driven downwards into the oceans by any force that I know of. If you have a force that you know of that drives air down into water, let me know.

3. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

err...hate to burst your bubble... but the article says the percentage is consistent and not the quantity..... seeing as man has actively put a few hundred billion tonnes in the atmosphere the airborne fraction although only marginally changing does not reflect the quantity change.

All this article really tells us is that the carbon cycle of the oceans has functioned consistently.

R1pperZ likes this.
  4. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Huh?!?

cid:11DF97DA-585E-48C8-94E1-45E090E3A80C/photo.jpg