Does your pet snore

Discussion in 'Pets' started by StroShow, Apr 6, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

It's pretty annoying when your partner/family member/friend snores, but imagine how annoying it would be if your pet does it too lol. I was wondering if your pet snores? If so does it get loud/long or you can hardly notice it.

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

My cat snores for a little while he sleeps, it's pretty loud and will last for a good 20 minutes.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My dog Gem snores like a freaking bear. It's really funny. doesn't really annoy me lol

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

My dog snored, and it makes me smile every time I think about it, because...

My room when he was around was directly under my parents' room, in the basement. When he'd really get into snoring, my ceiling would be vibrating like crazy. It was annoying but always cracked me up!

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

We use to have a sharpei and he would snore all the time. We now have a boxer and once in awhile he would bark and whimper in his sleep.

6. Adastra

Adastra Registered Member

Maji (my Eskimo) only snores after sleeping from a long run or walk. Djar (my Labrador) snores all the time, even runs in his sleep quite a bit. One of my cats Nyssa will sometimes snore if she is in a funny position when sleeping.

7. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

Both of my male dogs snore. One is an 85-lb mutt (mostly Rottweiler) and one is a 6-lb poodle. My one female dog (4-lb poodle) does not snore. It's kind of cute, really haha.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

My female miniature English Bulldog snores. A lot. You can hear her through the entire house when she sleeps.

My German shepherd whimpers sometimes but never snores. Then again, he rarely sleeps.

9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

When we got our boxer, i was like does this dog ever sleep because every time I see him, he is always awake. Then I finally saw him sleep like a few months later.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Both of my dogs spend a lot of time sleeping. I have a black labrador and we aren't really sure what the other dog is, it's either a golden retriever yellow lab mix or a golden retriever rhodesian ridgeback mix.

Both of them can tend to snore a lot but what I find they do a lot more is really loud whimpering.