• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Does this work?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Why didnt this one work????

better yet, let us blame the store chain for all the crazy people who shoot people!!!!!!!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I'm guessing we have a different kind of humour.
The humor is people believing the Palin map had anything to do with anything. It is political propaganda and the sheep shall follow...

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Do you know why Afghanistan doesnt have Wal*marts?

......because theres a Target on every corner!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Where are the animal activist stand on this?

------
And what a message for our children right?

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
The humor is people believing the Palin map had anything to do with anything. It is political propaganda and the sheep shall follow...
What sickens me is people using what happened in Arizona yesterday for political reasons.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
What sickens me is people using what happened in Arizona yesterday for political reasons.
Exactly the point I am making, it is senseless political babble and anyone who thinks Palin had anything to do with any of what happened is senseless themselves and should be ashamed.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
you do know that there are people trying to kill Osama bin Laden, right?

Yes, yet the target over him has not worked... figure that.