Does this Acronym make sense?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raqubor, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Raqubor

Raqubor New Member

Hello,

I wanted to make an Acronym to make the word SPEAR and has the meaning of what i hope it means...

Is it correct?

Systematic
    Preeminent
    Explication
    of
    Artificial
    Reasoning

Thank you for the replies!

ps.: If anyone knows what I'm trying to make here and has a better idea with 'cool' words, please write it down!

2. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

Spear = Selectable Precision Effects At Range

3. Raqubor

Raqubor New Member

I meant an Acronym with the same meaning of what i wrote.

Not something totally random.

You didn't answer if my Acronym makes sense at all or not...
    I'm not a native English speaker that's why I'm asking.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

So it's basically a systematic analyzation and development of artificial intelligence (or 'artificial logic') that is the best in the world?

That's the sort of definition i got from it, so if that is it then i guess it makes sense! It's kind of.... complicated, definitely not the easiest to understand, but i guess people involved in the field and in that kind of language might understand it straight away.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

lol kinda sounds to me like you're not taking suggestions then :hah: More so like you just want a critique on yours. Well in my opinion....

Systematic Preeminent Explication of Artificial Reasoning is just irritating enough that I'd call it SPEAR just so I didnt have to remember it.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

So basically you're asking for synonyms of those words (that start with the same letter to fit the acronym)? For what purpose? Maybe "cool" words don't really meet your goal here. If someone told me that SPEAR meant that, I still wouldn't know what it's about.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Meh, it would make sense to me.

8. FindMuck

FindMuck Registered Member

It basically makes sense, some of the words weren't the best but it makes sense...but I'm curious what you mean by "artifical reasoning" that's what confused me the most. I'm not a native English speaker so my confusion is probably fault, but I'm still curious.

9. Raqubor

Raqubor New Member

What i wanted it to mean is.
    Well... picture this:

Someone, who has a standing above you, who has a higher position, would be telling you every day, that something you know is wrong, is actually right because 'this and this' (explains the artificial reasoning). So he systematically and preemtively explicates his artificial reasoning. Hmm... maybe exposure would be a better word.

As in Systematic Preemtive Exposure of Artifical Reasoning...

Thoughts?

10. Raqubor

Raqubor New Member

i made a mistake there.
    Sorry i meant Preeminent.