Does my auction have a chance to the pulse?

cno2u

Registered Member
My little cousin unveiled a HUGE oversize funyun ... do we have a chance you think of reaching the pulse? I don't know how to add links, but all you have to do is type in funyun and you get it. Any help is appreciated thanks.
Cno2u

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
well with the pulse you just never know....
To add links just hilight the url hit control C on the link"URL" to copy it, and control V to paste it in your post...
See if that works for you....

cno2u....I'm assuming you want honesty, so please don't be offended, this is just a little constructive criticism.
1st of all, that buy it now price would scare me away from bidding...the days of crazy auctions aren't what they use to be, so you can't expect to get that much for it.
2nd, if your going to invest 19.95 in a featured ad, then make sure you get your moneys worth....spend some time making the auction fun and eye-catching...most important is a title that will grab someones attention. There is just way too much competition out there, a person needs to feel that clicking on your auction will be worth their time.
I also read your "me" page and I truly wish you the best of luck!:)

Nanner

Registered Member
Have to agree w/Angel here....maybe do a reserve instead? You've got a little zip in the auction but you do need a better title grabber. Then jazz up the auction a bit more. Wishing you luck and I'm watching!