Does Manny Pacquiao have something to hide?

Discussion in 'Boxing / MMA' started by BigBob, Jul 13, 2010.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I just bring this up for the fact that he's making in such a big of a deal that Mayweather wants this done. If Floyd is willing to do it two days ahead of time and obviously has nothing to hide, then why is Pacquiao making it such a big deal?

Thoughts?

I believe Mayweather wants to know, hey.. if this guy kicks my ass.. it was a fair fight because no performance enhancing drugs were used.

Previously, I wouldn't have second guessed wondering if Pacquiao took any.. you ask me before the whole Mayweather thing came up, I would've said no.. he's just a great fighter. Now, things have changed. I believe 100% the Pacquiao has something to hide, and he prefer to not fight Mayweather then risk going in without any PED's in his system and getting his ass kicked.

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I agree.
    ...I think if Pacquiao had nothing to hide, he'd be more than happy and willing to take a drug test 2 days before the fight.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I agree with you 100% Bob, previously I never would have thought Pac had anything to hide but I'm becoming more and more convinced that he may be. I don't see what the deal is, agree to Floyd's terms and do it.

4. Juan_Pablo

Juan_Pablo Registered Member

I knew it from the start. Year after year this guy keeps getting bigger. I hope for his sake the doping tests will turn out negative because he is good for the sports and I don't want the sort of boxing to be even more tarnished than it already is. Either way I hope Margarito uses his reach to whoop Paquiao's ass.

5. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Not really or not just bigger, but more powerful and a better boxer, much much better than when he first turned pro. Now that could be because of Freddie Roach though, but this at least brings up reasonable suspicion to me. I don't know about Margarito, the guy is a cheater himself.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I still believe it's simply because he doesn't have to. Even NSAC doesn't mandate it, to do it is simply to comply to Floyd's request when there's already much ego battle between the two.

Besides, I kinda agree with this article too when they said no high profile player would come out and admit they share the same view as Manny or the NSAC because they'll just be put under suspicion.

The NSAC back Pacquiao's testing stance, other fighters are backing Mayweather