• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Does Lowry repeat?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I always had my doubts when it came to Lowry's 2013-2014 season due to the "contract year" status he had. Whenever I bring it up others tend to respond with his maturity as a basketball player and this who he is now. Do we see 14' Lowry next season or inconsistent 13' Lowry?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I think he'll remain consistent, it does take some people a while to "grow up" he likely realized he needs to be a bit more mature and it'll translate well with his game

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I think he'll play well and the Raptors will make the playoffs, but as I've said before, I wouldn't be shocked if Lowry's production dropped and the Raptors missed the playoffs.

GRector64

Registered Member
Lowry is a product of Philly basketball. Win or lose Philly products judge themselves on competing. They despise being outhustled, outplayed etc...He has matured into a leader, and is now in his prime. Don't see a drop-off coming barring injury.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The thing that worries me about Lowry is that he'll try to do too much to live up to his contract. He did things during his first year in Toronto that hurt the team more than it actually help, and some part of me feels that's he's going to go back to that style of play. I hope I'm wrong though.

smh122

Registered Member
Never trust a guy who has been around as long as Lowry who played that well in a contract year...well at least as a #1 or #2 option