Does it snow where you live?

How much does it snow where you live?

• Seldom, once every few years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Simple question. Do you get snow where you live? If so, haw many storms a winter and how much snow do you get?

Here in PA it snows every winter. We usually get a few snow storms. One big one every other winter or so. Generally we get a few inches per storm.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Too much, too often. I'm expecting it to start snowing around here damn soon and to not stop until April . . unless Global Temperature fuck-ups hit us hard.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Well it does... but not enough.

Usually we get at least one 10 inch snow storm a year, but in the last few years that amount has been reduced. Last year the biggest was a six inch snow storm, and thanks to the bipolar weather that snow was gone within a few hours after the sun came up. :shake:

It's no fun... I will move somewhere to the North when I can... I used to think Alaska was awesome but than... well I found out it's no less conservative than Oklahoma. -_- It may be cooler, but it's not any better other than that...

Maine sounds nice. ^_^

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I voted 10+ storms, The end of October through mid march is extremely snowy here, you get really tired of snow when it's around you for so long.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
as long as I've been alive I've actually seen snow on the Valley floor twice. It was more of just a thick Hail than snow though... soooo Technically no it doesnt snow here.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
After the first snowfall, there will most likely be snow on the ground until spring. We'll get light snow almost continuously, and maybe 2 or 3 actual snowstorms every winter producing a foot or more of snow at a time that tends to stick around.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Since I live on the Chesapeake Bay when snow storms come our way it usually ends up turning into freezing rain. We do get snow but it's very rarely what I would classify as a storm. (3+ inches of accumulation in my opinion)