Does it matter the way your partner dresses?

• Total voters

snowflake

Registered Member

I think it does in way, As you wouldnt want a man that dressed with trousers that came up above his ankles. Or a woman that wore really tight clothes that make her look awful.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
Yeah, I think it matters a little bit too, but I hate to admit it. There are a few styles I go for, and a few styles I really don't. And I really love it when guys wear clothes that fit them.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It has never been an issue with me and my partner(s), so either it doesn't matter or I just had been with people whose style in dressing didn't particularly clashed with my tastes.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
As long as his clothes are clean and are appropriate for the situation, then his style is completely up to him. I've had some guys though that specifically asked me to help them modify their wardrobe, and in those cases I'm happy to lend a hand.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Sure. Someone who dresses like a prostitute is probably not the type of person I'm interested in. Or someone who's such a slob they show up to a date with food stains on their clothes, or something.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I don't care how she dresses. Is it a bonus if she has something nice on... ya, but otherwise I don't care.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't care how she dresses. Is it a bonus if she has something nice on... ya, but otherwise I don't care.
You prefer her without clothes.

I don't have a problem with how my boyfriend dresses. I like his dress sense - he always looks good.