Does it matter the way your partner dresses?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by snowflake, Jan 17, 2009.

?

1. Yes it matters

38.9%
  2. No it doesn't matter

61.1%
  1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I think it does in way, As you wouldnt want a man that dressed with trousers that came up above his ankles. Or a woman that wore really tight clothes that make her look awful.

2. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

Yeah, I think it matters a little bit too, but I hate to admit it. There are a few styles I go for, and a few styles I really don't. And I really love it when guys wear clothes that fit them.

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Only a little bit, but generally he dresses the way he wants to, and i dress the way i want to.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

It has never been an issue with me and my partner(s), so either it doesn't matter or I just had been with people whose style in dressing didn't particularly clashed with my tastes.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I don't like a girl that 100% of the time feels like she has to be high maintenance.

6. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

As long as his clothes are clean and are appropriate for the situation, then his style is completely up to him. I've had some guys though that specifically asked me to help them modify their wardrobe, and in those cases I'm happy to lend a hand.

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Sure. Someone who dresses like a prostitute is probably not the type of person I'm interested in. Or someone who's such a slob they show up to a date with food stains on their clothes, or something.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I don't care how she dresses. Is it a bonus if she has something nice on... ya, but otherwise I don't care.

9. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Karim is currently single, but slutty girls aren't attractive, so as she doesn't dress like a whore, it's chill.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You prefer her without clothes.

I don't have a problem with how my boyfriend dresses. I like his dress sense - he always looks good.