• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Does It Get Any Use?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It get occassional play, most recently I've been playing through the Zelda games.

ltk9492

Registered Member
yeah smash bros is the best. that and mario sunshine and zelda and animal crossing is the only reason I still play on it.

bgeezyrepping33

My cube get a lot of play because it is my main system. My friends have the other systems so I had no need to buy them. I get mad at the way nintendo tries not to conform but as long as they have Zelda, Metroid, and Mario, I'm with them. Most of those ps2 and xbox exlcusive games are garbage anyway.

Absolute

Registered Member
I don't have one anymore since I moved out of the house that did.. I'm thinking I'll pick up another one in the future though. I'll admit, it never got much play for the time I had it.