Does HBK need to thank Scott Hall?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your probably asking right now what the hell am I talking about.

Well what I mean is that I believe Hall really made Shawn Michaels a star all on his own. So Michaels really owes Hall a lot.

Thoughts?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Scott Hall should also thank Shawn Michaels though, right? Scott Hall didnt realyl do anything to note until he feuded with Michaels at Wrestlemania 10.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
They both helped each other in all honesty....mind you we all knew who was going to get the bigger push, but in some respect yeah he should thank him I guess, but so should scott.

Where is Hall these days? I liked watching his old Razor Ramon matches and really liked him as part of The Outsiders. I'm guessing drugs?

I'm thinking they had some of his feud with Michaels on the The Best of RAW DVD I bought last year.

Too bad Michaels got the push, I'd rather still see Hall. Although Michaels did some entertaining things and I'm guessing still does?

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hall performs in small venues, nothing fancy or anything. He has stated that he would love to come back as a General Manager, or just a guest host for Raw some day, but I'm doubting that it will ever happen.

Hall is a huge boozer as well.

That sucks. Was that one of the reasons he was let go by the WWE?

Hard to tune into wrestling these days when most of the people I enjoyed watching don't wrestle in the WWE anymore. Ha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well he signed with WCW, it was a much better investment for him since WCW handed tons of cash and guaranteed contracts, which were a huge turn on.

He didn't really become a huge boozer till his time with WCW, he even puked on Nitro once, because he was drunk.

During the NWO, as part of Outsiders was the only time I got to see him wrestle live. The old stuff was just on old shows and tapes and youtube videos. I didn't really care for the NWO when they brought it back on WWE.

He looked like a drunk. Ha.