• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Does anyone work from home?

Samm

I know that alot of people are getting into working at home, Im one of them and I love working from home, I have a few online jobs that are great

Rohitpatel

Registered Member
Yes I am working from home and I earn good money from internet. I earn money from Google Adsense and other Ad networks. I also working as a freelancer and do writing and coding jobs.

luvcamerasnic

I also work from home. I am a writer, but I do work part time as a teacher. I missed it too much when I thought about quitting.

sbarber77

Registered Member
I would love to work from home but I don not know where to start.

I have a teaching degree but it is so hard to get work right now and my husband and I don't feel we can move, we just need to wait it out.

I would love to work from home until I can get a teaching job or if I liked it and could make enough money at it, I would not even worry about teaching.

The problem is that my husband and I are both professionals living in a very small community. It is almost a situation where one or the other of us can work. We recently moved to this community hoping that there would be more opportunities for me here. My husband works as a paramedic.

Anyway, that is enough background. LOL! Whenever I look for work from home opportunities it always costs money and I don't think that is right. I did actaully send money to a company once but as you could guess, that did not work out.

If I ever come acrosss a good opportunity somewhere, I intend to jump at it!

gabsmom123

I work from home, but I would have to say that to me it takes more commitment then going out into the outside workforce because it is so easy to say. I think I will just sleep in today literally.

Alan

Registered Member
I work from home and i love it. I work as freelance web designer. Since i have a kid iam not in a position to work for full time and i feel really comfortable working from home as i dont miss my parenting pleasure...

Phoenix

Fee-nix
My parents work at home as music teachers. They also sometimes get called to play on commercials, movies, weddings, etc. They also own a renting and selling buisness for instruments.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

Me? Why yes I work at home.:D I Make movie, scifi/Horror props, and own my own comic/Toy shop.
I am the worlds Biggest little kid. :D

I tried the net thing but had no luck...So it was back to the prop factory for me :)