Does anyone watch WNBA?

P

PhillyKid90210

I do. Now the WNBA season is over and all and The Phoenix Mercury are WNBA Champions beating The Detroit Shock in a good 5 game series. You people should watch WNBA ball if ya'll don't. Its been here for 11 years now and cevery year its been exciting. Now its not better than the NBA or ever will but it could compete with it which it will one day. WNBA is exciting and fasanating. And if you people don't watch it or never did you people should cause its fun entertainment.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love all the WNBA jokes on Family Guy and Simpsons etc.

It's not like I'm being sexist, but after watching the NBA, it's kind of hard to watch the WNBA, you know what I mean? Hell, it's hard for me to even watch college bball.:scared:

But I do like the fact that there aren't so many scandals or controversies that seem to happen in the NBA.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I like women's basketball. I haven't watched much WNBA but my sister and I take all our kids to several University of Michigan women's b-ball games every year.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The WNBA is still around? I thought it collasped a couple years ago.

Well good for the women playing with their games untelevised, with smaller balls, and empty stands.

Good for them.

T

TheSportsGuy

I never watch it, and never will. It's just not interesting to me; the usually low scoring games get on my nerves, and it seems like every game is just like the last one (yes, I'm crazy.) No thanks, WNBA.