Does anyone watch WNBA?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by PhillyKid90210, Sep 29, 2007.

1. I do. Now the WNBA season is over and all and The Phoenix Mercury are WNBA Champions beating The Detroit Shock in a good 5 game series. You people should watch WNBA ball if ya'll don't. Its been here for 11 years now and cevery year its been exciting. Now its not better than the NBA or ever will but it could compete with it which it will one day. WNBA is exciting and fasanating. And if you people don't watch it or never did you people should cause its fun entertainment.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I love all the WNBA jokes on Family Guy and Simpsons etc.

It's not like I'm being sexist, but after watching the NBA, it's kind of hard to watch the WNBA, you know what I mean? Hell, it's hard for me to even watch college bball.:scared:

But I do like the fact that there aren't so many scandals or controversies that seem to happen in the NBA.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I like women's basketball. I haven't watched much WNBA but my sister and I take all our kids to several University of Michigan women's b-ball games every year.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The WNBA is still around? I thought it collasped a couple years ago.

Well good for the women playing with their games untelevised, with smaller balls, and empty stands.

Good for them.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

far from sexiest :lol:

Oh, and apparently lots of girls who are on the basketball team have idols that are in the WNBA.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

yeah i watch wnba, its pretty entertaining imo

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Do you mean sexist? lol

8. TheSportsGuy

TheSportsGuy Guest

I never watch it, and never will. It's just not interesting to me; the usually low scoring games get on my nerves, and it seems like every game is just like the last one (yes, I'm crazy.) No thanks, WNBA.

9. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

I watch it somtimes b.c. i love b-ball, but i certainly do not prefer it