Does anyone snail mail anymore??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lise, Jul 15, 2008.

1. lise

lise Registered Member

Nobody really seems to be sending letters anymore, which is fair enough, but it's all texting, IMing, emailing etc etc. I love getting mail; I think it's more personal, and I just like it =D
    Anyone with me?

ysabel likes this.

2. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i dont send mail, but i am with on the getting it part. when i get a letter i know its usually important because it was mailed to me instead of e-mailed/txted/imed to me.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I send mail to my grandma, I know its weird considering I can drive over and see her in a fraction of the time it would take for that mail to get there. But thats just how we roll I guess.

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

The only letters I send snail mail are business related.

Last time I got a personal letter (via snail mail) was in 1996, I believe.

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Occasionally, mostly for special occasions. I still type them and just print them out.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I don't like getting mail. I'm the type where if you want to say something then send me a e-mail or IM me for a conversation. I'm about the quick and the now! ^_^

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I love getting snail mail (I love sending them too). It's more personalised and I am a keeper of cards and letters (I also collect postcards).

viLky likes this.
  8. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I check my postbox every morning whilst I check my e-mail every 2-3 days. I receive more snail-mail than I do e-mail. As for sending out, its probably equal amounts.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The only thing snail mail is good for is getting bills and junk. It serves no other purposes for me.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

What about like Christmas cards? I seem to always get tons of Christmas Cards in the mail, same thing with Birthday (at least lots less).