does anyone know what main rinse is about?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by split, Apr 28, 2005.

1. split

split New Member

hi, i don't know the appropriate place to post this, but i bid on and won a Main Rinse wallet for seven cents. the price tag on it is $5640. i did a search on google for main rinse and found their website where they sell these wallets and keychains and they actually are for thousands of dollars. I clicked on one just to see and it took me to the paypal site with the almost $6000 price. does anyone know what main rinse is? there is no info on the site, just an email address which i wrote. is my wallet really worth $5640? if so, i'm putting it back up for bid. thanks.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not sure. I think the owner of that site is a member here. I remember seeing a thread about that. Anybody can put whatever price they want on their stuff. Doesn't mean it's worth that much. Of course it makes it look like you got the best deal ever, but I personally kind of doubt it.

3. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

If all you are having to pay is seven cents...then you probably got a good deal either way

4. split

split New Member

Yes, I'm sure it's a good deal even with the $5 shipping. It's unique and unusual anyway. Here is the response I got from the website: