• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Does anyone have the game sims2 the castaway?

horsefan

Does anyone have the game sims2 the castaway?If you do where can i find the stuff to make a crowbar?Also wereare the baboon trees on that game?:):(:lol::nod::D:p

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah, I had this game and then got rid of it after I finished it.

You make the crowbar from the metal pole that is near the crashed airplane.

Baboon trees? I'm not familiar with that... There are banana trees.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You may not have unlocked the area yet. You'll have to find the piece of map. You can do this by helping other castaways, diving for it in the ocean, or digging in the sand.

horsefan

well how do i dig in the sand i don't even know where to get the stuff to help thst chef guy out when you have to do that fire for him.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You should probably use the metal pole for the fire pit instead of a crow bar. You don't need the crow bar until later anyway.

Have you made a shovel yet? Go to the crafting station and make one.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Do more exploring around the parts of the map you have. Have you been opening crates that wash up on the beach?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.