• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Does Anyone Have Dreams About Cartoon Characters?

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I have had a lot of weird dreams in my time, but my favorite ones would have to involve the cartoon characters I have seen on TV, especially doing stuff I thought I'd never see them do :D.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've had dreams about work, dreams about GF'ers, dreams about family, and lucid dreams but I've never, ever had a dream that was as a cartoon. I'd imagine that would be an intense experience.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Same as Steve. My dreams about GF'ers are always weird. Just the other day I was dreaming about stealing Scoundrel's shoes. He got really mad at me and I was crying. lol

I guess if I constantly watched cartoons then they could appear in my dreams. Hopefully it would be a bit like 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Same as Steve. My dreams about GF'ers are always weird. Just the other day I was dreaming about stealing Scoundrel's shoes. He got really mad at me and I was crying. lol
:lol: I had a dream about Scoundrel a couple of months ago. For some reason, he and I went to an ICP concert together and got mugged. Shit was cray-cray, yo! (And for the record, I HATE ICP which what made that dream all the more funnier.) I've had a lot of dreams about GFers... even the ones I don't even interact with all that much. And they usually end with me or one of them getting mangled or deformed in some way.

But, yeah, never had a dream about cartoons.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't think I've ever had any dreams about a cartoon or where I was in a cartoon or anything like that. The closest thing to that would be dreaming where I'm in a video game, which has happened a few times.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sames as [strike]Echoes[/strike] OldMajor, the closest I've come to that is a video game character and even that is somewhat rare, surprisingly.

I've had a couple GF dreams. They were.... odd.

dDave

V.I.P.
I can say for certain that I've had Dragon Ball Z dreams. At one point the show consumed my life and I absolutely loved it. I really thought it was the coolest show ever.

These dreams weren't extensive or anything but I do remember having them. I haven't had these dreams in years and years. (they are an intense experience)

Looks like I'm the only one :shifteyes:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I have before, but I think I was about 13. I dreamed that I was in a Dr. Seuss type world and couldn't find a bathroom. Every time I asked where it was I would get some damn riddle instead of directions to the bathroom. Freaking toons.