Does Anybody think ECW should Return

A

aj_styles

I think ECW Should return for a few years a bring back like Sabu or Tommy Dreamer or the Sandman. I dont like Mick Foley for what he is doing to his own family. ECW did a really good job for a few years.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I know that their coming back for an even but I heard that they were coming back full time as well, I am not 100% sure if this is correct or not, but I did like some matches in ECW, my favorite wrestlers where Mike Awesome, RVD, Rhyno, Sabu and Sandman, they where reall hardcore, that's what I really liked about ECW.

A

aj_styles

I agree with you man. But ECW is supposed to Return to The Sci-fi channel. I think That ECW should Bring Every1 Back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't agree I hated Spike Dudley especially but they're a lot of others that I didn't like, so I think they should bring back guys like Sandman, Sabu, Dudley Boys, Mike Awesome and others, but not everybody.

E

ECWRAVEN

hell yea ecw should return. as a loyal fan since the beginning. we need something to shake up the wrestling world right now. wrestling nwo is dry. and with ecw and knowing ecw past that will be perfect for what now.

W

wweman101

I hope ECW comes back. It would be great I also think its dumb what Mick Foley is doing to the ECW. I want all the good ECW was great when it was on air. I really hope ECW comes back.