• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Does anybody else have a 6th sense?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Do anybody here believe that they have a 6th sense???? My friends say that I can see in the dark, which is somewhat untrue. I can't see in the dark, but I can feel what is around me when it is pitch dark. I have done test to prove it like mazes and obstacles, except for catching a football in the dark. What is yours?

EXQEX9

Yep.
You dont have a 6th sence, just a good fifth one...

dDave

V.I.P.
I don't have a 6th sense, that's ridiculous but I do however have really good 5 senses.

My sight is amazing as some people put it
My hearing is the best of anybody in the world (I can actually hear the sound of a TV when there's no signal going through it)

definitely no 6th sense going on here

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I have prioperception. :p

viLky

ykLiv
I can tell if somebody is looking at me. EX: I'll be in the store looking at a product when all of the sudden I turn around to see somebody looking at me. They turn back to do what they're doing and so do I.

It's like I have a eye in the back of my head.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
My hearing is the best of anybody in the world (I can actually hear the sound of a TV when there's no signal going through it)
That annoying buzzing sound?

I'd say my hearing is way above average, but ever since I had a firecracker explode right beside my right, ear, it's not as good as it used to be. My iPod doesn't help much either, but I don't have to crank it as loud like lots of other people.

pikachu1

Registered Member
I believe that I have a sixth sense. Sometimes I will know exactly, word for word, what somebody is gonna say before they say it. Even if they are going to talk about something that happened to someone that I have never met or heard about, I am still able to know that person's name and what happened to them before the person that is telling the story is able to say it. It's freaked out my family before but my friends say it's just because I can "read" people.

Last edited: