Does anime take up most of your entertainment time?

Does anime take up most of your entertainment time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vegito728

Registered Member
Is anime the most "dominant" factor of what you watch, or is it simply another form of escapism? Meaning that you enjoy watching anime, but it's just another thing out there along with books, music, movies, video games, etc.

For me the answer is no. I love to watch anime but I also watch a LOT of movies. I also love to play Video games so anime is just a little part of my entertainment time.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
me neither I love anime but most of my entertainment is split between video games and my big 4- Heroes Smallville Supernatural and House

Vegito728

Registered Member
me neither I love anime but most of my entertainment is split between video games and my big 4- Heroes Smallville Supernatural and House

Supernatural is one of the best shows on TV + rep for you. Also I would say I play video games/watch movies more then I watch anime. I used too watch a ton of anime but have slowed down.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Well ask me almost 2 years ago I would say yes. Now however I watch only a few episodes a week. I use to watch a new series every 2 weeks...now its about once every two months I start a new series. However I will take anime over most tv shows.

Things that come before anime now
Video games- easily takes up most of my entertainment time.
NFL

there are some tv shows I catch sparingly that are tied with anime.

I bet you in the winter or after the NFL season I will start watching more anime. I think I have watched or bought most of the shows that appeal to me.

Movies I do pretty sparingly.

Darkbain

Musician of the B.W.
yeah i watch plenty of anime, but i make time for my videogames and movies, it would just be boring without them.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Barely any time of mine is used to watch anime, one reason being I don't follow that many series. I also don't have money to try different titles.