• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Does Adrian Peterson play next season?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If yes, will it be with the Vikings?

It wouldn't surprise at all if they wanted to let the circus leave town.

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that he'll play...somewhere.

My guess is its not in Minnesota.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Konshentz said:
Yes, he'll play next year and it'll be for Dallas.

Agreed! I think the Cowboys will sign Dez Bryant without hesitation than see where they're with Murray. If he walks, Peterson has always said he wants to be a Cowboy. To make it work, it would have to be at a reasonable price imo. He will be running with a big chip on his shoulders, he also knows that if he goes to Dallas that young OL will make holes for him!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The StroShow said:
Konshentz said:
Yes, he'll play next year and it'll be for Dallas.

Agreed! I think the Cowboys will sign Dez Bryant without hesitation than see where they're with Murray. If he walks, Peterson has always said he wants to be a Cowboy. To make it work, it would have to be at a reasonable price imo. He will be running with a big chip on his shoulders, he also knows that if he goes to Dallas that young OL will make holes for him!
It would not surprise me at all if that happens. Either that, or sign Bryant and tag Murray. Even if you have to overpay Murray next season, that might be preferable to signing him to a long-term deal.

Sounds logical to have Peterson play in Dallas. A TCU product; he has a fanbase in Texas so it could work.

willge87

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vikings-owner-wed-love-to-have-peterson-back/ar-AA9hkNy

Well, looks like the Vikings owner still want Peterson back. Personally, I can see why. He's still one of the better running backs in the league - it's just that he may be a circus act which may be a distraction.
I say cut ties with him as his off-field issues are not worth the pain. McKinnon showed enough promise last season I feel. However, from a football perspective I can see why they would say that because the Vikings have enough needs as it is without having to deal with replacing Peterson at RB or risking McKinnon who looked good in a smaller sample size.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It sounds like AP to Arizona could be happening, especially now that Dallas has signed Hardy.