Does a woman's size matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So, you're saying the majority will leave a person over size? I'm sorry but I'd like to know what majority you're talking about because I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone that shallow.
You know I'd really like to keep responding to you, it's just hard when you're frothing at the mouth and putting words in my post.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I also am in an F cup. I work with a woman who was in a JJJ, so I don't feel quite as bad about mine, but she just came back from having a breast reduction.

It doesn't bother me what people say. I know my boobs are what they are, and I am not at a point in my life where surgery to reduce them just does not fit into my schedule, so I wear bust minimizing bras and they do actually work. My biggest problem with having breasts quite this large is that I think they unfortunately, make us look heavier than we really are. Maybe I am wrong on this, but I feel like instead of making my stomach look tiny it just makes me look bigger. that is my feeling about it.

I would actually rather hear that "anything more than a handful is a waste" (although it could be more tastefully said) than get the wrong kind of attention all of the time walking down the street. I can understand how it is upsetting to hear what people do not like, but I live my life to be sure I do not get over things I cannot control... I don't have the energy for it. I just figure if my boobs are such a waste then the person who thinks that probably is too.

Honestly, It is more discouraging when guys are just goo-goo over 1 thing. I would much much rather be complimented on my butt than my boobs because, wow, you complimented me on something that is so obnoxiously obvious to everybody... that really separates you from the other guys. That is one of the things that made me feel good about my boyfriend.. he didn't give me the "good god your boobs are HUGE." no we met and the first physical thing he mentioned and honestly liked the most was my legs... Ah well.

Last edited:

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
Breast size is not that big of a deal to me. Whether or not I'm attracted to a woman is based on a lot of things that come together. Shape is just as important as size, and even then I'm not a huge critic on this type of thing.

Size is part of personal preference, personal preference is part of attraction.
Let me simplify this for you TimmehD..size does NOT matter to me, obviously it does to you.
If I'm telling you that I don't care, then that means I have risen above my base shallowness and have learned to recognize more important qualities in my mate.
Let me know if that clears things up for you.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Let me simplify this for you TimmehD..size does NOT matter to me, obviously it does to you.
If I'm telling you that I don't care, then that means I have risen above my base shallowness and have learned to recognize more important qualities in my mate.
Let me know if that clears things up for you.
Point to the part of his post where he said, "Size matters to AngelsPeak." I'd bet you can't do it because it isn't there. You put words in my post, too, stop doing it to other people.

And why are you so being so snappy and defensive? No one has come out and attacked anybody, people are simply answering the thread, saying what they prefer. If you're going to post like this, you might as well not post at all.

Also, for someone who claims to hate ignorance, your assumption that caring about image is shallow and unimportant makes you quite a massive hypocrite. It makes you a hypocrite because something like this is all subjective. To some people, image is highly important. To others, it isn't. It's that simple. Stop attacking people who don't agree with you and stop treating other people as if they're saying things they aren't.

*sigh*
I'm sure he can defend his own post Cons, but since you felt the need to ask, I was referring to his past few posts as a whole. Yes, he did say that size matters, and he was referring to everyone. Last time I checked I was part of the 'everyone'.
I'm pretty sure that absolutely none of us go on looks alone, and I'm not sure how you could think otherwise. :stare:
"Size" is a part of physical attraction. You can't really separate "looks" and "size".
Point to the part of his post where he said, "Size matters to AngelsPeak." I'd bet you can't do it because it isn't there. You put words in my post, too, stop doing it to other people..
I don't care if he was referring to me specifically or not, I'm going to offer up my opinions, just like you feel the need to. Can you please point out Cons where I put words into your post? Allow me to quote you, "I bet you can't do it because it isn't there"

And why are you so being so snappy and defensive? No one has come out and attacked anybody, people are simply answering the thread, saying what they prefer. If you're going to post like this, you might as well not post at all.
Hypocrite much? Stop trying to be condescending when you're doing the same damn thing.
------
guys, don't make me close this thread as my last official act as a mod.
Feel free, and what the hell are you talking about?

Nevermind, I'll PM you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.