Dodgers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand the Dodgers at times, they have loads of money, but the way they sign players it doesn't seem like it. I know there's still loads of time till the season starts, but the only move they've made so far this season is re-sign Furcal. We haven't heard them being in contention for Ramirez or Teixeira. It seems like they dont even want Lowe back.

I am interested to hear what Tucker and Salsa have to say about this, and other members obviously.

Discuss why the Dodgers seem to spend like a small market team, when they are one of the biggest markets.

SDuck

I don't know but resisigning Furcal is a good thing. Maybe their playing their cards close to their chest and are going to resign the others!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know re-signing Furcal is a good thing, he's a great player offensively and defensively. He was the leader in Batting average last season before he got injured. He also has a cannon of an arm.

But all I'm stating is that it doesn't seem like the General Manager of this team is going to try and get a good Free Agent, Manny and Teixeira are still on the market, and you don't even hear rumblings of them trying to get them. Its pretty bad if you ask me.