• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dodge Challenger Concept

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I am in love with this car and I'm considering purchasing one when it comes out. All the info you need on it is right here:

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger.html

Absolutely wonderful.

S

SOAD2k8

Body - Beyond retro, its vintage! Ew!!!
Interior - Decent

I asked the guy at NAIAS if it was going to be produced, and he said that it was just a show car. Where did you hear it was going to be produced?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I heard it was slated to come out within a year or two. I could be wrong. You can't trust very many sources when it comes to cars though lol. I hope they produce it.

S

SOAD2k8

Sephy said:
I heard it was slated to come out within a year or two. I could be wrong. You can't trust very many sources when it comes to cars though lol. I hope they produce it.
I'd doubt it, and even if they do produce it, expect LOTS of changes. I mean take a look at the Charger concept and the production version, they aren't even the same car!

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah I was excited about the Charger, until they released the production version. But the SRT version comes out soon and it BETTER have a manual option. The one now is only available in automatic wtf. Screw the new Charger lol.

merob

Boom!
Whao, thats a nice car. I like the retro look.
I'd definately buy one if I had the money. Between this and the charger it looks like dodge is taking a nice new approach to production.

S

SOAD2k8

I think that it's probably smart to point out that the production Charger was actually based off of the old Super8 HEMI concept, but in general, Mopar has a tendency to change a lot on their cars before they go into production.

Blur

iPimp
everything about it is magnificant. i would die to have that lol