• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Doctors remove world's largest tumour

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I can't believe it got that big, that quickly. Jeez! I wonder if she thought she was pregnant at first (since it was in her "womb").

Awesome that she will be ok! :yes:

SithZombree

Registered Member
You'd think after 9 months she'd realize it wasn't a baby. Too bad natural selection didn't take her life :D

Blueyes

Registered Member
That may be Argentina's largest tumor but that's not the biggest. On TLC or Discovery they did an episode where this lady had a 300 lbs tumor removed.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
That is amazing. I am glad the surgery went well for her. I know that thing was weighing her down terribly. She will have so much more energy now.

Mrs-Smith

Registered Member
Blimey that must of been so heavy to carry. Its bad enough with a baby. I am also thinking how she didn't wonder something wasn't quite right. Especially as baby's move around alot whilst in the womb. Wonder what finally made her go to the docs...hmm...think i'm gonna google it i'm intrigued now. :detective:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wow!! It was THAT big?? Poor her but it's good to hear that she got rid of it now.
------
You'd think after 9 months she'd realize it wasn't a baby. Too bad natural selection didn't take her life :D
Maybe she didn't have the funds to pay for this surgery. I don't think she didn't know what she was having.

Last edited:

Danno

Registered Member
I must say that image went down very nicely with the food I am currently eating.

Jesus that thing is huge, good to hear she is recovering well though.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm not clicking on the image but I'm wondering whether xrays earlier would have made it possible to deal with it last year. At least she's alive though.