• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Doctors remove world's largest tumour

Xeilo

V.I.P.
DOCTORS in Argentina have removed what they think is the world's largest malignant tumour from the body of a 54-year-old woman. Weighing a shocking 23kg, the tumour had been growing inside the woman's womb for a year-and-a-half and took four hours to remove.

Click for more and the picture: Doctors remove world's largest tumour from patient's womb | News.com.au

That is pretty nasty, can't believe it got that big :-/

JodieB

Registered Member
wow, hopefully the woman will be fine as that thing was growing in her womb, she must of been in incredible dis-comfort

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Holy shit! That thing is bloody massive!

I can't believe what that must of felt like having that inside of you.

I hope this means she will be on the road to recovery!

Bliss

Sally Twit
It's not a tumour!

I refuse to look at the picture as I've just eaten my lunch. I assume it's legit but I don't trust you, Xeilo.

Iris

rainbow 11!
same here, bliss. I'm actually eating a PB&J now, so I would like to enjoy it. lol But i'm really glad they were able to remove it and hope the woman is okay now.

viLky

ykLiv
It looks like a giant Butterball turkey. A little salt and pepper and that thing is good enough to fry up and eat.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It was growing for a year and a half? Damn. That sucks for her.

I wonder why it took so long for her to figure it out. She had to have had extreme pain.