Do your friends and family know....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do any of your family and friends know that you post on General Forum, or you just keep it to yourself?

Only one family member knows that I post on General Forum and that's my brother, who is a member of these forums.

Other then that I don't anybody. Don't know why, but I dont see any reasons why they should know.

How about you guys?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
No. My family doesn't really visit a whole lot of sites on the internet. They're all the worst kind of noobs.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Well two of my friends know about GF since I used to come on when drunk and at my friends house but none of my family members know other than my wife..;)

Lemonv1

Registered Member
As far as I'm aware nobody knows.
Not got any big reasons to tell anyone. "Oh hey I joined some forum" "go you".
But if I meet anyone who's into forums..maybe I'll tell them so they can join :D

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
My family could easily just open up my laptop and look through my bookmarks, but I don't know that they would do that.

My friends do not know that I go to this forum, but it's not a big deal or anything. (They've never asked what forums I go to, nor would they really care.) It wouldn't be a big deal if they found out or not. I don't hide anything from them anymore.

The only people I know who use computers as much as me are people I talk to online. Nobody else has any idea what I'm doing on here, they aren't interested so I don't tell them :lol:
Nobody fullstop knows that I use this forum. Its a secret! Nah its not really but its not something that they need to know unless they ask. I just never thought to mention it to be honest...

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
A couple friends who joined the site and do not post at all know I post here.

People may know I visit a few frequent sites but no. No one really knows what I do on the net beside FB.

Vegito728

Registered Member
My family knows about GF but none of my friends do.

The only reason my family knows is because they've seen me on enough to have questioned me about it.