Do your friends and family know....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do any of your family and friends know that you post on General Forum, or you just keep it to yourself?

Only one family member knows that I post on General Forum and that's my brother, who is a member of these forums.

Other then that I don't anybody. Don't know why, but I dont see any reasons why they should know.

How about you guys?

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

No. My family doesn't really visit a whole lot of sites on the internet. They're all the worst kind of noobs.

3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Well two of my friends know about GF since I used to come on when drunk and at my friends house but none of my family members know other than my wife..;)

4. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

As far as I'm aware nobody knows.
    Not got any big reasons to tell anyone. "Oh hey I joined some forum" "go you".
    But if I meet anyone who's into forums..maybe I'll tell them so they can join :D

5. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

My family could easily just open up my laptop and look through my bookmarks, but I don't know that they would do that.

My friends do not know that I go to this forum, but it's not a big deal or anything. (They've never asked what forums I go to, nor would they really care.) It wouldn't be a big deal if they found out or not. I don't hide anything from them anymore.

6. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

I don't want people to know! This is my sacred hide out.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The only people I know who use computers as much as me are people I talk to online. Nobody else has any idea what I'm doing on here, they aren't interested so I don't tell them :lol:
    Nobody fullstop knows that I use this forum. Its a secret! Nah its not really but its not something that they need to know unless they ask. I just never thought to mention it to be honest...

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

A couple friends who joined the site and do not post at all know I post here.

People may know I visit a few frequent sites but no. No one really knows what I do on the net beside FB.

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

My family knows about GF but none of my friends do.

The only reason my family knows is because they've seen me on enough to have questioned me about it.

10. Sophielina

Sophielina Registered Member

There aren't that many good forums out there...why share one of the good ones?