Do you....?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Is it wrong to find yourself funny?

I crack myself up.

My friends say its part of my charm that I can't get through a joke without giggling.

I can't help it...if I find something funny (whether its something I think, say, do, or even when it's something someone else has done...) I just laugh....I can't stop myself..

What do you think?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I laugh at myself. I think if I didn't I'd have lost my marbles a long time ago. It's important to be able to laugh at yourself because it keeps things in perspective, or something

But yeah, I sort of find myself funny - or rather, the things that I find funny make me laugh. As in, when I remember them or say them again, I laugh. But if I were to make up a joke, I might think, "Ha, actually that's pretty good!" which happens often, lol, but I won't usually break into hysterical laughter.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Lol

I do find myself funny sometimes. I don't think it's a bad thing though. I always laugh at myself, at some of my thoughts or some of the stuff I say.

It's all good.

I laugh at my own stupidity every now and then. And I always think of things that are probably inappropriate to say around the people I'm with either because it's rude or it wouldn't make sense to them so I'll laugh at myself then, too.

I think you're probably normal. :nod:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i find myself funny when others don't, i don't find myself funny when others do.

that's what makes me laugh about myself lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I definitely believe I'm funny, the things I come up with sometimes are simply hilarious and I can't stop laughing at times.

I like to make people so this is one of the reasons why I do this often. Even if it's a small laugh that's good enough for me.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Is it wrong to find yourself funny?

I crack myself up.

My friends say its part of my charm that I can't get through a joke without giggling.

I can't help it...if I find something funny (whether its something I think, say, do, or even when it's something someone else has done...) I just laugh....I can't stop myself..

What do you think?
Am I the only one who imagined kibi posting this while giggling? :lol:

I laugh at myself often. And then I laugh more for laughing at myself.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
if it's wrong then I don't want to be right. I crack myself up all the time; if I make someone else laugh in the process, that's just icing.

theAlex

Registered Member
Am I the only one who imagined kibi posting this while giggling? :lol:

I laugh at myself often. And then I laugh more for laughing at myself.
That was definitely my first thought, too.
:lol:
@Kibi, I think people find a person more likable if they can poke fun at themselves and not take themselves too seriously. If you didn't think your own jokes were funny you probably wouldn't bother telling them so no one else would get to laugh, right?

hughes_collector

Registered Member
Oh absolutely, I do too.

I draw a lot of cartoon jokes and other funny stuff that I usually keep, even for years. I enjoy re-reading them and often start laughing hysterically, especially if I've sort of forgotten how they go.

Nothing wrong with that. Cheap entertainment!