• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you wear a wristwatch?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Do people still wear a watch nowadays?

I'm not really fond of wearing watches, and when I do I put it on my left wrist. They tell me it's the wrong side but I can't stand it on my right wrist. Anyway, now I just use my cellphone when I want to check the time.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I never wear a watch. When I wear anything on my wrist it goes on my left wrist. I'm the same way as you, ysabel, it just feels weird on my right wrist.

I use my cell phone if I'm out and I need to know the time. I do want to get a watch to wear while I'm hiking though so I don't need to get my phone out of my backpack to check the time.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have a Stauer watch that I like to wear when I go somewhere I have to dress nice for. Its more of an Outfit accessory than a functional item. Even if I am wearing it I'll check my phone for the time. And I cant stand having it on my right wrist, I'll always keep it on my left. Anywhere else aside from those type of shindigs and I dont wear it.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
When I'm feeling fancy I do, otherwise I just use my cellphone as a watch.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I wear an awesome silver watch for work, other than that I don't really bother.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I have a Stauer watch that I like to wear when I go somewhere I have to dress nice for. Its more of an Outfit accessory than a functional item. Even if I am wearing it I'll check my phone for the time. And I cant stand having it on my right wrist, I'll always keep it on my left. Anywhere else aside from those type of shindigs and I dont wear it.
Same here. I'm right handed so I wear my watch on the left. And I only wear it when I'm going out or suited up as Man jewelery.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I go nuts if I'm not wearing my watch which I always wear on my left wrist upside down so that the face of the watch is literally facing downwards and I like mens watching that have to be waterproof.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm also right handed but I feel the watch on my right wrist interferes too much with my writing or mouse use, etc.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, I hate wearing a watch when I'm playing a PC game or trying to type.