Do you wear a wristwatch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, Jun 6, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Do people still wear a watch nowadays?

I'm not really fond of wearing watches, and when I do I put it on my left wrist. They tell me it's the wrong side but I can't stand it on my right wrist. Anyway, now I just use my cellphone when I want to check the time.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I never wear a watch. When I wear anything on my wrist it goes on my left wrist. I'm the same way as you, ysabel, it just feels weird on my right wrist.

I use my cell phone if I'm out and I need to know the time. I do want to get a watch to wear while I'm hiking though so I don't need to get my phone out of my backpack to check the time.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a Stauer watch that I like to wear when I go somewhere I have to dress nice for. Its more of an Outfit accessory than a functional item. Even if I am wearing it I'll check my phone for the time. And I cant stand having it on my right wrist, I'll always keep it on my left. Anywhere else aside from those type of shindigs and I dont wear it.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
    Matriqulated likes this.
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Nope. I just check my cell phone. If I had a nice watch I'd wear it though. Omega or Rolex or something would be nice.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

When I'm feeling fancy I do, otherwise I just use my cellphone as a watch.

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I wear an awesome silver watch for work, other than that I don't really bother.

7. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

Same here. I'm right handed so I wear my watch on the left. And I only wear it when I'm going out or suited up as Man jewelery.

8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I go nuts if I'm not wearing my watch which I always wear on my left wrist upside down so that the face of the watch is literally facing downwards and I like mens watching that have to be waterproof.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm also right handed but I feel the watch on my right wrist interferes too much with my writing or mouse use, etc.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I hate wearing a watch when I'm playing a PC game or trying to type.