Do you wear a wristwatch?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Do people still wear a watch nowadays?

I'm not really fond of wearing watches, and when I do I put it on my left wrist. They tell me it's the wrong side but I can't stand it on my right wrist. Anyway, now I just use my cellphone when I want to check the time.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I never wear a watch. When I wear anything on my wrist it goes on my left wrist. I'm the same way as you, ysabel, it just feels weird on my right wrist.

I use my cell phone if I'm out and I need to know the time. I do want to get a watch to wear while I'm hiking though so I don't need to get my phone out of my backpack to check the time.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have a Stauer watch that I like to wear when I go somewhere I have to dress nice for. Its more of an Outfit accessory than a functional item. Even if I am wearing it I'll check my phone for the time. And I cant stand having it on my right wrist, I'll always keep it on my left. Anywhere else aside from those type of shindigs and I dont wear it.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nope. I just check my cell phone. If I had a nice watch I'd wear it though. Omega or Rolex or something would be nice.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I have a Stauer watch that I like to wear when I go somewhere I have to dress nice for. Its more of an Outfit accessory than a functional item. Even if I am wearing it I'll check my phone for the time. And I cant stand having it on my right wrist, I'll always keep it on my left. Anywhere else aside from those type of shindigs and I dont wear it.
Same here. I'm right handed so I wear my watch on the left. And I only wear it when I'm going out or suited up as Man jewelery.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I go nuts if I'm not wearing my watch which I always wear on my left wrist upside down so that the face of the watch is literally facing downwards and I like mens watching that have to be waterproof.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm also right handed but I feel the watch on my right wrist interferes too much with my writing or mouse use, etc.