Do you wear a watch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The days of wearing watches seem to be dwindling rapidly. I haven't worn one for years now. Ever since I got a cell phone I no longer have a need for one.

It seems a lot of people are leaning this way too. Watches aren't always comfortable and who needs that "watch tan line".

:D

2. Marie

Marie Registered Member

I still wear a watch because I can't keep my phone with me while I'm at work and plus it's easier to look at my wrist than fish my phone from my bag :lol: plus I don't get that tan line because I live in England and am PAAAALE! ^_^ lol

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The places I can't take my cell phone all have clocks, so I have no need for a watch. I think watches left town when pagers became popular. Remember those things?

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

LOL! Pagers.. I'm still not sure why they were so useful. I guess cell phones were too expensive when they first came out. It was nice to know somebody needed to talk to you but does anybody know how much pages cost each month back when they were big?

Do people even still use pagers?

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Only doctors and fireman and the such, but they're the only people who really use it.

6. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

My cell phone has a pager built into the voice mail system.