Do you watch ECW?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Simple yes or no question, I dont think a poll is needed.

I personally do watch it when I can remember to tape it but I dont make it a priority. There was a point in time in which I liked it a lot better but lately its just kinda bleh.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't watch it often, I wish I did but it plays so late where I live that I always miss it. I do watch a show called The WWE Experience on one of my sports channels, and they preview the week of wrestling which shows matches of three brands. So sometimes I do see ECW matches on there.

At every Saterday afternoon at 17:00 I can't miss ECW.

Raw is on Sunday afternoons, 17:00 and Smackdown Wensday evenings 20:00.

Only in SA!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's obviously not the same thing as it use to be, and it's never going to be like it once was. But in my opinion it's a good thing. Don't get me wrong I would love to see those hardcore matches once again, but it takes a toll on the wrestlers, so we wont see it again.

Also it helps the young upcoming wrestlers to develop, just take a look at Swagger for example, and it was the same thing with CM Punk. ECW is good for the business.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I've let go of the fact that it's not the real 'EC-Dub.'

Tuesday's ECW is a great place to keep an eye on up and coming talent, like Jack Swagger and maybe even Dancin' DJ, lol. I love his second-rope uppercut.

And when Evan Bourne is around, I weekly make a point to catch ECW just to watch him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm definitely going to try and watch it more now that Christian is on the show and he'll be feuding with Swagger, which should be a good one.

Turbo

Registered Member
ECW is WWE's minor league affiliate. but i'm a purest and haven't watched it in a long time as its not anywhere near Extreme. i miss the true ECW

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
ECW is WWE's minor league affiliate. but i'm a purest and haven't watched it in a long time as its not anywhere near Extreme. i miss the true ECW
If you can accept ECW for what it is these days, it's a good step towards enjoying the product. I still say that it's a lot of fun watching new talent in ECW's context.

With Christian, TJ Wilson/Natalya and a returning Evan Bourne, ECW's landscape is looking freakin' sweet in my opinion! :p:D:nod: