Do you wash your hands after...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 13, 2008.

?

Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

1. Yes

96.4%
  2. No

3.6%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you wash your hands after using the restroom? Sure it's a lame and boring thread but I'm sure it will end up going somewhere good. I figure anything that is used as a plot in Seinfeld has got to have potential as an epic thread. :D

Anyway I always do. I'm a germ freak and don't like the thought of having dirty hands, even if it's just touching public doors etc, before I eat.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I almost always do.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Yes I do.

And if it's a public restroom I will also use a paper towel to turn off the sink and open the door. otherwise it almost ruins the point of washing your hands.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah Mal, I do that too when I can. I really wish all public restrooms were made so the door pushed OUT from the inside. That would be so much easier.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Definately. The idea of not doing so is gross and unhygenic.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

That, and stop having handles.

Sometimes they're out of paper towels, and all the stalls are occupied, so I usually just use my feet to open the door if possible, or my shirt.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Always, always, always. I have a co-worker who "forgets" and I have no problem reminding her. Sick!

I really hope no one votes "no"...:urp:

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I have OCD. If I don't wash my hands after using the water closet, I end up going mad very quickly.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I definitely do, that's just really disgusting to not wash your hands.

10. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I always do.

I also don't like touching the handles in public restrooms...I get weird looks sometimes trying to figure out ways to open the doors without touching.