Do you want to to see the Dolphins go 0-16?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Swiftstrike, Dec 6, 2007.

?

Do you want to see the Dolphins go 0-16?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Title says it all.

Here is a trend I have been finding. People that are just fans of one team (usually the home team) WANT to see the Miami Dolphins lose out or could care less. People that are fans of the NFL in general want to see the Miami Dolphins win A GAME.

To define "NFL fans" these are the people that do not just cheer or root for ONE team (their team). They follow the NFL, follow other players in the league, like to see certain players succeed (or fail). They have a favorite team but I see them as a more "balanced fan".

I am not equating NFL knowledge with what I defined as "NFL Fan". You can be very knowledgeable of the NFL but if you only care about the one team I can't label you the balanced NFL fan. I recently found out a close friend of mine was not really an NFL fan but only a Browns fan even though he is extremely knowledgeable of the NFL and their players. I found out by asking him this question! I will say Fantasy Football made me a more balanced NFL fan...he is slowing starting to change too because of FF.

Anyways just vote. lol.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I don't want them to go 0-16. But it's not looking very good. I hope they can pull out a win in the last 4 weeks. Doesn't matter who they beat I just wanna see them win a game.

3. CMK_Eagle

CMK_Eagle Registered Member

Yes, they're a division rival.

4. It would be nice to see the Dolphins win a game, but not against my team (I'm a Seahawks fan). However, seeing them go 0-16 would be...amusing but pitiful. I do know what it feels like to support a team that only recently became a contender for the Superbowl, so my bet is that the Dolphins will have a very good season within the next 5 years.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

How are you a Seahawks fan??? You're from Dayton Ohio...

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When they brought Ricky Williams back I wanted them to win all their remaining games, but now that he's done for the season, I wouldn't really mind if they went 0-16. There's still four games to be played and anything can happen till then, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do go winless.

7. SLAYER

SLAYER Guest

I Think they will go winless but it would be ashame if they do because they were one of the teams that some people picked to make it to the playoffs with the free agent addition of joey porter and trent green but the dolphins have had alot of injury problems.

8. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Of I dont want to see them go winless, they are my team. But things look grim, with just about no running game, an unexperienced QB, a torn up defense, unrealiable WRs and a Cam Cameron i'd rather not say to much about him. I just hope they can aviod this embarassment, i'd flip if they beat the Pats.

9. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

No, I don't want them to go 0-16. I wouldn't wish that on any team.

...except maybe the Patriots.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

0-16 is too demoralizing.