Movies Do you want to see a new Batman?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We've had this discussion in different topics, which were very interesting, so I decided to start it's own topic. Would you like to see a new Batman or you rather them just finish with Dark Knight? Thoughts and explanations.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I love Batman, I'll always want to see new ones. I would love if Nolan continued with his style and included more villains like the Penguin, Riddler, or more on Victor Zsaz. But if Nolan doesn't want to, I won't lose sleep either.

3. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I definitely would want to see a New Batman with Riddler this time around, and still Directed by christopher nolan.

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

A new Batman! Really? Woo-HOO! I'm excited. Are you excited? Let's go see it! :eek:mg: :thumbsup: :clap: :2thumbup: :w00t:

IMO, they'd have to come up with a really good excuse for me to be okay with them not continuing the series. Especially since TDK felt like it would lead to a 3rd movie perfectly (while still feeling like it could stand on its own).

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  5. Moki

Moki Registered Member

keep 'em coming
    ...and after Christian Bale's contract goes south sometime around the fifth movie spinoff into a Nightwing franchise.
    I love me some Batman.

6. Merc

I'm sure we'd all love to see countless Batman flicks but we don't want them to be uninspired though. The whole crew took a big hit when Ledger died and I can guarantee you he was part of a third movie. Not having him around certainly ruins things.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Only if it has the same characters in as the last one - excluding The Joker of course. I'd love to see Depp playing a role in the movie.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I thought they ruled out Depp playing the Riddler. The third movie, according to that one poster, is definitely the Riddler.

Sometimes I wish they'd use some other villains like Black Mask or Hush. I think that'd lose some points in terms of marketability though since many people may not know about them. But imagine the costume for Black Mask. absolute sweetness

9. Merc

Nolan has also said that he prefers realistic villains so characters like Poison Ivy, Clayface and Killer Croc would be out of his realm of ideas.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

As long as the Nolan brothers and Bale continue to be apart of this series I would continue to watch them. I don't want them to go crazy, as much as I am loving the new direction of this series, I don't want it to turn into Friday The 13th. Haha. But I'd have faith they could make 3 more and still keep them fresh and entertaining.

Lets hope for at least one more, maybe two.