Do you use sub talk?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dDave, May 18, 2008.

?

do you use sub talk?

1. Yes

72.7%
  2. No

27.3%
  1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well it's a pretty simple question, do you use sub talk?

personally I never use sub talk, it doesn't add to your post count and you get to talk about stuff that I really don't care about. I post in there sometimes when I feel the need to but usually stay away from it.

I think that I have never started a thread in there ever.

what does everyone else do?

Skylar likes this.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I prefer General Discussion, but Sub-Talk has some fun threads and I post in there quite a bit. I don't care about my post count.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Always have, always will.

Subtalk was one of the reasons why I stayed at CF/FC/GF. If you really want to develop a relationship with people, talking about useless stuff is a quick way, IMO.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty much no. I post in there sometimes but I don't go in there purposely looking for interesting threads. It seems to be mostly rep stuff lately anyway.

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I tend to stray from sub-talk since I like building my post count.

But I like the simple Q/A type threads so I'll stop by now and again.

oxyMORON and TwilightDawn like this.
  6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

every now and then I'll do some posting in there. I agree about building relationships through useless conversation.... lets a persons character flow much easier I think.

oxyMORON likes this.
  7. green8659

green8659 Registered Member

I'm new and responded to some posts in there that were in the recent posts list. But once I understood what the category was exactly I don't plan on posting on there unless there is a topic I really feel passionate about.

8. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

I like to post in there and General Discussion because there's just more open talk around there. In Serious Discussion, well, it's simply that, serious. My posts are equal on all the main sections, however, I just like general talk and all that when there's nothing to say in SD.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

People who don't post in sub-talk lack a sense of humor.

It's simple.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I post in sub-talk a lot. Usually, I'm following Chaos, MissBliss and ysabel around in there. @[email protected]