Do you use reusable shopping bags?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all

I was wondering if any of you use reusable shopping bags?
I got a few as a gift from one of my Green friends. At first I didn't use them but now I use them all the time.

After she pointed out all the good that comes from using them i do my best to use them when ever I go shopping. I keep them in a milk crate in the trunk and bring them in with me no.

As my friend Jen says "every little bit helps".

So do you use them?

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I always plan to but it never quite ends up happening. I know that my stepmom does, and my mom uses plastic shopping bags for many other things; we never just toss them.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I try to remember to put them back in my car when I have used them. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't and then sometimes they are in the car and I still forget to bring them in with me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to them, as garbage bags, and to pack my lunches for work. But after that I throw them out. I know it's not good for the environement.

But me and my family did cut down on using plastic bags that you get at grocery stores, or shopping stores.

I use them for trash bags as much as possible (except the ones with huge holes in them). After that, I'll toss them out with the garbage.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
No, No I do not.. However I reuse shopping bags lol.. Typically to fill my smaller trashcans. =)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
We have this kinda Green Bags here, not plastic and my mum always uses it. Pretty much doesn't like plastic bags.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I have a tote that says "Save the Polar Bears" on it that I keep in my car. Sometimes I forget its there, but I'm getting better about bringing it in with me when I shop.